Airborne Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per promotional code as per the competition advertisement.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Airborne and that Airborne may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
8. Airborne is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by the specified date will be valid.
11. Winners will be drawn at Airborne Bealey, 174 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch.
12. Winners will be notified email or phone.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Airborne's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Airborne and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Airborne are not eligible to enter these promotions.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become the property of Airborne and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Airborne in writing to Airborne Honey, 174 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch 8013.
19. By agreeing to receive a complimentary subscription to Airborne, recipients of any complimentary subscription are deemed to have given Airborne consent to contact them for marketing purposes.