Skip to content
Usage Suggestions for Honey
- Honey is ideal for microwave baking as the fructose increases the browning effect.
- Honey is "hygroscopic" (absorbs moisture), so that foods baked with it tend to be softer, moister and keep their freshness longer.
- For the same sweetening power, honey has fewer calories than sugar.
- Different honeys have different flavours - which chosen wisely, will complement and add an extra dimension to the dish. See our recipes page for more information
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection