BBQ Peach & Halloumi Skewers
Our peach & halloumi skewers will surely become your new summer fave. We love the flavour from using rosemary stalks as skewers. Make these as a side next time you’re having a bbq.
- 5 Peaches
- 2 Blocks of Halloumi
- 8 thick Rosemary Stalks, for skewers
- 2 tsp Airborne Classic Bush Honey, melted (can be substituted for manuka or another floral honey).
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Soak your rosemary stalks in water so they won’t burn. (You can sharpen the stalks to make skewering easy.)
- Cut peaches into eighths and each halloumi block into 8 cubes, then thread onto the rosemary stalks. Drizzle with oil
- Heat BBQ plate to medium.
- BBQ skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the halloumi begins to charr and the peaches soften.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, drizzle with honey, and devour.