Roasted Balsamic Tofu With Brussels Sprouts Recipe
This dish transforms the tofu with Mediterrean flavours. We love our roasted tofu with balsamic brussel sprouts for lunch or dinner. The crunchy brazil nuts are just heaven!
For the Tofu & Sprouts
- 1 block tofu, sliced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil infused with garlic
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp Kamahi honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oregano, chopped
- 3 cups brussel sprouts, washed and cut into halves
- Pinch of salt
For the Pesto Rice
- Microwave pouch of brown whole grain rice
- ½ jar basil pesto
- ½ cup brazil nuts, chopped and toasted
- Bunch mini leaf basil, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 210C. Toss tofu and brussel sprouts in avocado oil infused with garlic, balsamic glaze, kamahi honey, garlic and oregano. Bake for 30 minutes until golden, flipping halfway through.
- Heat the rice for 90 seconds in the microwave. Spoon in 2 tbsp of basil pesto and stir to combine.
- Top the rice with the balsamic tofu and sprouts, chopped toasted brazil nuts, an extra dollop of pesto and some fresh mini basil leaves. Devour!