Sweet & Tangy Passionfruit Popsicles
Making your own popsicles is fun and easy. We love our sweet and tangy passionfruit popsicles for a cool treat when it’s hot out! Using yoghurt means they are healthy and full of calcium.
- 2 ½ cups Passionfruit Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Airborne Clover Multifloral Honey
- 1 cup fresh passionfruit pulp (canned if you can’t find)
- 1 Fresh Mango, blended
- Zest of 1 lime
- Combine mango, passionfruit pulp and half a cup of yoghurt in a bowl. Mix well then pour into popsicle molds.
- Combine remaining yogurt, honey and lime zest in another bowl and top up popsicle molds, leaving a little room so they can expand. Place the popsicle sticks in and freeze overnight until set.
- To eat, simply run the popsicle mold under warm water to pull out popsicle. Easy peesy!