Airborne Honey Survey
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Airborne Honey whose registered office is at 41 Pennington Street, Leeston, 7632 , New Zealand.
- The survey is targeted to residents of New Zealand.
- One entry per person.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this survey/promotion.
- By entering this survey promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the survey and details of how to enter are via https://www.airborne.co.nz/pages/airborne-honey-survey.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday24 October 2022, midnight. After this date the no further entries to the survey will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the survey and how to enter are as follows:
The promotion can be entered by completing the survey at https://www.airborne.co.nz/pages/airborne-honey-survey and via social media with a valid email.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotional offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The prize/reward is as follows:
One unique discount code (one use only) will be sent to the surveyee email upon survey completion to receive 15% discount for an online order from www.airborne.co.nz, plus one entry for the $100 honey prize pack draw.
- The promoter will notify the surveyee by email if they are the winner of one of the three $100 honey packs on Friday 28 October 2022.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the survey will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By completing this survey, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the survey will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.