Cocoa and Tahini Granola
A deliciously crunchy muesli recipe, naturally sweetened with honey. Change it up each time by using ingredients that are on hand!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dried fruit (I use coconut, or chopped dates)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of seeds (chia, pumpkin, or sunflower)
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, or cashews)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 60ml melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4
- In a generously sized bowl, mix the oats, dried fruit, cocoa powder and seeds. Roughly chop the nuts and add these too.
- Put the honey, tahini, and coconut oil into a pan and warm through.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the oat mixture and mix until it’s all coated. Then put on a large baking tray or two smaller ones.
- Put into the oven for 5-10 minutes, then take the muesli out and use a spoon or spatula to roughly break it up a bit. Put back into the oven for another 5–10 minutes.
- You know it's done when it starts form crunchy bundles.