Frozen Granola Cups
These frozen yoghurt granola cups are an easy healthy treat for the whole family. Use your favourite fruits!
- 1 ½ cup granola
- 1 ½ tbsp butter, melted
- 1 ½ tbsp Airborne Pure Honey
- ½ pot vanilla Yoghurt
- ½ pot mango yoghurt
- ½ pot mixed berry yogurt
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ fresh mango, sliced
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- 12 bake cups
- muffin tin
- Fill a muffin tin with bake cups.
- In a bowl combine granola, butter and honey until granola is well coated. Divide mix between all 12 bake cups and pat down.
- Pour coconut yoghurt into 4 bake cups and sprinkle top with shredded coconut.
- Stir and pour mango yoghurt into 4 bake cups and sprinkle with mango pieces.
- Stir and pour raspberry yoghurt into 4 bake cups and sprinkle with fresh raspberries.
- Freeze for 2 hours and enjoy!