Vietnamese Spring Roll Vermicelli Salad Recipe
Easy light, healthy noodles topped with crispy mini spring rolls, fresh vegetables and herbs, drizzled lightly with a zingy Nuoc Cham dressing.
- 20 cocktail spring rolls
- Avocado Cooking Oil
- 50g vermicelli
- 1 baby cos lettuce, separated and torn
- 2 baby carrots, julienned
- A handful of fresh coriander
- A handful of fresh mint
- ½ cup bean sprouts
For the Nuoc Cham
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2-3 tbsp Kamahi Honey
- ½ cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- Shallow fry the spring rolls in avocado cooking oil for 7-8 minutes or until golden. Follow the packet instructions. Drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Prepare the vermicelli according to the packet instructions.
- Mix all the ingredients for Nuoc Cham in a small bowl.
- Arrange the vermicelli, carrots, lettuce, bean sprouts and herbs attractively on a serving bowl. Top with the spring rolls.
- Serve with the Nuoc Cham.